All of our mortgages are structured around the amount of money you want to borrow compared with the value of property you are buying. This is referred to as the loan to value (LTV) ratio. It’s the difference between the deposit you have and the property purchase price in percentage terms.
For example, if you’re buying a property worth £100,000 and borrow £75,000 the LTV will be 75%.
- Maximum 4 Directors with all registered directors being party to the mortgage agreement
- All Directors must reside as a tax resident in the UK, and have done so for at least 3 years with indefinite leave to remain
- All Directors must have a traceable credit bureau record of 3 years or more
- All Directors must have held an active UK bank current account for at least 3 years
- No Director can have had any personal mortgage arrears in the last 12 months
- No Director can have any unspent criminal convictions other than for minor traffic offences
- 4 Month Payment Deferral – No repayments required for four months to allow property to be refurbished and tenants found
- Two year fixed rate following deferral period
- Repossessed and auction properties considered
- Properties currently unlettable due to poor EPC considered
- Properties “unmortgageable” due to lack of kitchen or bathroom considered